Re: K&N mounting

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 12:21:20 EDT

There is a guy selling cold air intakes on eBay all the time. You can get them
for $20-25. The kit comes with a piece of polished maneral bent 3" aluminum
tubing, rubber connector hose, support bracket, clamps and a oiled gause cone
filter. You are hard pressed to beat that price with a Hardware/HomeDepot home
brew set-up.

I got one from him a couple of months ago. I had a K&N drop in filter in the
stock air box. There was no seat of the pants improvement going to this setup
but it does look cool.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4