RE: Re: Dear Mr. Maskalans--> REAL Road trip

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 16:54:33 EDT

On my way there i'll be somewhat in a rush, as much of a rush as you can be
driving nearly 3000 miles...
But on the way back i'll be more relaxed, and not really on a fixed schedule
so much.
Kinda funny, cause i'll be getting back to Windsor 2 days before i have to
leave again for Jon's and the annual BBQ. hehe

But ya, i'll have a little passenger with me on the way home, and we'll be
taking it easy, so a day in Chicago would probably be cool. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>Coming through Chicago, eh? You'll have to coordinate and maybe we can
>meet
>up.
>
>--
>- Josh

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp