Re: trans install

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 18:24:02 EDT

Yup... I thought about some upgrades, such as the pan & stall converter, but
I'm trying just to get the thing in right now, and I'll probably get the
old one rebuilt with all the goodies.

I did however get a case of ATF+4 and front & rear seals from the dealer
today, so with all that and the fact that the trans has low miles (about
18k) I should be in very good shape for at least a year or two! :)

Gary