Re: Ouch!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 19:46:31 EDT

Barry wrote:

>> On Apr 8, 2004, at 1:20, Barry wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/redneck_drive_through.htm
>>>
>>> this hurts on so many levels...
>>>
> >Michael Maskalans wrote:
>
>> I *really* want to know what he was pulling on so hard that his nose
>> was up in the air to get onto the floor of that house instead of
>> nosing through the floor until he hit a frame rail. and where's the
>> damage from the right front?
>>
>> and how the hell is the floor strong enough that it moved the axle
>> that far back without damage?
>> --
>> Michael Maskalans
>

> Always so technical...I was just hoping it wasn't Tom's new RAM...

hahahahahah!! Nope - havn't driven the ram into any stationary objects
yet! Damn man though he musta been haulin ass and flew off a curb to be
doing that. While back in Chicago there was a Jeep Cherokee I think -
that went airborne after a high speed collision and landed in someones
living room.

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"