Re: Ouch!!

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 06:27:53 EDT

<Snip> I *really* want to know what he was pulling on so hard that his nose

<was up in the air to get onto the floor of that house instead of nosing
<through the floor until he hit a frame rail.

Mike,
      If you look close enough, I think you might agree that those chains
you see hanging off the rear of the truck are the chains from the tow truck
that was there to pull the truck from the side of the house. I don't
believe he was pulling anything, rather there is probably a small rise just
off camera that launched the truck airborne. The damage to the rear
suspension may have been a contributing factor to the crash and not caused
by contact with the side of the house. Either way the truck and the trailer
are pretty FUBAR'd.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE