Re: Fun with lifetime warranties!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 22:53:17 EDT

Yup, the pep boys are loosing their pep in my book... I really liked them,
but a few weeks ago I went in to get some 3923's, and the idiot behind the
counter was insisting they would not work in my truck.... I HAD to get what
their stupid computer said I needed!! Well, then I asked him where they had
the bottles of compression, and while he was trying to find the manager to
ask him I stepped out the door! :)

I'm beginning to start my own personal boycott of these supermarket parts
stores....Theres nothing but idiots behind the counters, the parts are crap,
and other than amusement, 9 times out of 10 they don't have what I need.

Thank god for NAPA!! :)

Gary

On 4/8/04 8:41 PM, in article
0F45A7A5E62CD211B8CC0008C7A402F0213E5355@ftwntexmp002.bnsf.com, ""Mallett,