Re: Dear Mr. Maskalans--> REAL Road trip

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 01:38:58 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
> : On Apr 8, 2004, at 15:14, Mr. Plow wrote:
>
> :> The following is a (nicely shortened) link to a set of mapquest
> :> directions for a road-trip that i may be taking this summer.
> :>
> :> <http://tinyurl.com/ysud9>
> [...]
>
> : so what's the excuse? and a "little passenger" on the return trip?
>

> He's driving to Dr. Evil's arctic lair to clone himself; "I
> shall call him 'Mini Ahab'"... ;-)
>
> BTW, you do realise of course that Adam "taking it easy" on
> the way home means low triple digit speeds right? And "somewhat
> in a rush" on the way up means he'll have every military base
> north of the Mason-Dixon line on high alert tracking an
> unidentified flying object? Give 'er! :-)

Aaaahh, riiiight, I had neglected to consider that, so what you are
telling us is that Adam's 5800 mile trip is likely to take less driving
time than Mikes wimpy little 2700 mile trip. What, Canada dosen't have
cops with radar? I always thought the "mounties on horseback" thing was
a joke, not to be taken literally......heh, heh,heh.