RE: Dear Mr. Maskalans--> REAL Road trip

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 12:26:17 EDT

> > : so what's the excuse? and a "little passenger" on the return trip?
> >

> > He's driving to Dr. Evil's arctic lair to clone himself; "I
> > shall call him 'Mini Ahab'"... ;-)
> >
> > BTW, you do realise of course that Adam "taking it easy" on
> > the way home means low triple digit speeds right? And "somewhat
> > in a rush" on the way up means he'll have every military base
> > north of the Mason-Dixon line on high alert tracking an
> > unidentified flying object? Give 'er! :-)
> >

> Aaaahh, riiiight, I had neglected to consider that, so what you are
> telling us is that Adam's 5800 mile trip is likely to take less driving
> time than Mikes wimpy little 2700 mile trip. What, Canada dosen't have
> cops with radar? I always thought the "mounties on horseback" thing was
> a joke, not to be taken literally......heh, heh,heh.

What? No radar from any country could possibly track the Blaster :-) But
this "little passenger" has really got me wondering. Does the Blaster has
some secret offspring? picking up some exotic pet? baby polar bear?

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)