New Exhaust and Cat

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 16:11:18 EDT

Just finished installing a new DynoMax exhaust and Car Sound High Flow Cat.
Truck sounds much better now compared to the rusted out Dynomax system that
was on there. Just about to go take it for a spin and I was wondering if
there is any break in periods on the cats or if is it just bolt on and go?
Next up to install are new speakers and a 6 disc cd changer =D. It's about
time I got around to installing this stuff, it's all been sitting around
waiting to go on the dak.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport