Re: R/T rims on a Gen II - Install issues?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 22:55:10 EDT

1/4" spacer and they will fit fine. You will need to either get longer
studs or special lug nuts to make up for the loss in stock studs. I
would suggest a set of spacers that are solid, most likely have to be
custom made to hit the entire contact area on the back. I run them on
my '96 without any problems that way. We'll when my '96 is running.

Jeff Durling