Re: Re: Fan removal

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 21:25:54 EDT

U iused a large monkey wrench(crescent) and a long craftsman wide blade
screwdriver. It is reverse threads as well. Done mine while it was still
on the pump with pump mounted.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red