2004 DML BBQ 100 day Countdown Mark

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 02:05:11 EDT

T Minus 100 Days and counting!! Saturday April 10th is the 100th day
prior to the DML BBQ weekend kicking off - - for me at least.

Wed. July 21st, I offically kick off the road trip. If I dont have to
close at work on Tuesday the 20th - I'll actually head down to Chicago
that night and leave for Jons early (8 am or so) on the 21st - yeah - I
know, thats what I say every year. I have yet to actually pull things
off as planned.

Having said that - any chance for a convoy? Who else is planning on
attending from the midwest?

I wanted to have my web site up and running before I made this post -
but thats not going to happen. I have a ton of pics I need to get from
real photos onto the computer and currently cant do that because my
computers are all in various states of broken-ness.

I also noticed Jon still has Adam listed on the Event Profile as having
a Dakota. You should just list Adam (and perhaps myself) under "to be
announced" for our rigs heh. I don't quite know what I will be
attending with this year. But I won't dissapoint. *muhahahahah*

sorry...... (twitch)

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (100) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/