Re: 2004 DML BBQ 100 day Countdown Mark

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 10:43:14 EDT

"Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message

> T Minus 100 Days and counting!! Saturday April 10th is the 100th day
> prior to the DML BBQ weekend kicking off - - for me at least.
>
> Wed. July 21st, I offically kick off the road trip. If I dont have to
> close at work on Tuesday the 20th - I'll actually head down to Chicago
> that night and leave for Jons early (8 am or so) on the 21st - yeah - I
> know, thats what I say every year. I have yet to actually pull things
> off as planned.
>
> Having said that - any chance for a convoy? Who else is planning on
> attending from the midwest?

Hopefully I'll be in attendance this year as well. I've got to make sure to
get my vacation time in soon. If you'd like, you can make the drive down a
day early and crash on my couch. We can get an early start and convoy up
together, and who knows maybe we can get Barry to convoy with us. I don't
know the rules about vehicles with trailers though, so if you'll be pulling
something give me some advance notice so that I can clear it with the condo
association.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L