Re: Fun with lifetime warranties!

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 02:01:12 EDT

>> NAPA also no longer warranties pads and brake shows for wear.
>>
>I think AZ still does, if you buy their lifetime ones....

While I was picking up the rotors from O'Reilly Auto Parts they said they
still give a lifetime warranty on pads for wareout. My guess is that the
lifetime warranties started back when cars wouldn't out last that first set
of aftermarket pads. So the odds are in favor of the aftermarket
manufacture. Answer here is get it in writing!

--
Don Mallett