suspension ?

From: pennywise03@comcast.net
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 11:54:24 EDT

  Ok guys I'm curious what changes where made to the suspension in the '03 models vs. say an '00 or '01 ... I was looking at the fabtech kits an they only list up to '01 daks an e-mail from them said the same ..was there that much change where the existing lift wont work???...I also considered going the other direction an looked into hotchkis.. they list one for my '03..thanks in advance guys this list has always been the best place to get info on the daks..at least to this humble New Englander
  Jake