Re: hello from germany

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 16:30:28 EDT

He bought a 1993 std. cab V6 Magnum with manual transmission, as he searched for. He bought that truck in a pretty good condition for 2k bucks. The transfer to germany including all taxes costs about 550 bucks.
Additional he puts a pedal car and a Harley Davidson child bike for his daughter and a Beach cruiser for him.
He closed the bed with a wooden cover so he had no trouble with some thiefs.

Stebel

dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net schrieb am 10.04.04 14:30:03:

> On Apr 9, 2004, at 10:49, <stebel@web.de> wrote:
>

> > After a crash into my truck (a lady drove into the rear left side,
> > while my truck was parking in a parking lot) my painter gives me new
> > color on the bed.
> > Some additional work is accumulated, like custom gauges, light
> > installation in the bed, change winter to summer wheels, help my
> > friend restoring his burnt Dakota.
>

> sorry to hear about the crunch, but it sounds like it turned out
> alright, so that's a good thing. I hope the resto on your buddy's
> truck is going smoothly. What did he end up bringing back from
> Florida?
>

> > Next Monday my wife, my 1 year old daughter and me are visiting a
> > freind who lifes on the spain island ibiza
> > http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com) for 4 years now. His business is
> > selling chrtering power boats, he is also organizationing the Poker
> > Rally of Ibiza (www.pokerrallyibiza.com).
>

> sounds pretty enviable to me! like Josh, I've heard of Ibeza's
> partytime and perma-vacation reputation. I hope you all enjoy your
> time there - you'll have to let us know how it goes =)
>

> > After the work is done I will transfer some new pictures to the
> > website.
>
> always nice to see picts of Dakotas - especially those highly
> personalized or in different settings from most we see. yours
> definitely fits both of those!
>
> best of luck with the work, and enjoy your vacation. I'm sure it's
> much deserved =)
> --
> Michael Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>
> '98 Dakota CC 4x4 318 '84 RamCharger 4x4 360
> mobile.612.618.4652 campus.585.274.2246 fax.954.697.0487

... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191