hello from germany

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 10:49:36 EDT

long time no mail from germany.

after some business trips I have some time to write an update to the list.

After a crash into my truck (a lady drove into the rear left side, while my truck was parking in a parking lot) my painter gives me new color on the bed.
Some additional work is accumulated, like custom gauges, light installation in the bed, change winter to summer wheels, help my friend restoring his burnt Dakota.

Next Monday my wife, my 1 year old daughter and me are visiting a freind who lifes on the spain island ibiza http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com) for 4 years now. His business is selling chrtering power boats, he is also organizationing the Poker Rally of Ibiza (www.pokerrallyibiza.com).

After the return on the 21st of April I will life for 2 days in the garage to install my drilled and slotted rotors, change all the bushings front/rear, install the speedhut custom gauges and some additional little something there and there.

After the work is done I will transfer some new pictures to the website.

Have fun
Stebel
... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191