odd request

From: Robert (cougar@w5blt.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 00:35:35 EDT

hey guys,

 i havent really put any e-mails on here before but im a long time
subscriber. I think Bernd would be ther person to contact on this but if
anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Im putting a 360 in my 92
dak but the truck i bought didnt have an engine or any bolts in the dog
house. So if anyone might have the diagrams of what bolts connect the
engine/wiring to the dog house i certinly could use them:)

thx
Robert