Re: Dear Mr. Maskalans--> REAL Road trip

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 13:53:07 EDT

I actually have some nice squeaking and a slight grinding coming from
somewhere near the wheels right now...
I went wheelin' on Friday, it sounded pretty bad after getting caked with
whatever foreign substances found their way into my rims/brakes etc....
Gave her a power wash and the sound was almost gone, now it's getting worse
again. I think i'll pull the tires 'n rims off and do some investigating as
to what is making the noise.

Prior to the trip, (about 2 weeks prior) i'm going to buy some new rotors
for the front. I had them turned down recently, but i know they are on the
way out. And with the new interesting noises this past weekend, i doubt
they've gotten any better. :)

Oh, i'm currently investigating in a cruise control unit for the XJ as it
didn't come from the factory with that option. I'm thinking a near 6000
mile trip with no cruise would be kinda crappy....
hehe

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....