RE: 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 12:44:01 EDT

hey the zj is way old. that was the first generation of GC. The new one is
WK. yea they changed it a bit. but this new one is much more solid and
overbuilt in many areas. they go through a ton of testing to make a vehicle
now. i know all this cuz i work for a supplier and we build the rear
portion of the underbody. i hear and see all the stuff it goes through.
that new stability system is supposed to be real nice. there is still a
solid rear axle on the GC at least... i'll try and find out if the hemi is
slated for the dakota ever.. we build the B-pillar for it... sometimes we
can get some more inside info...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed