RE: Clutch Problems

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 10:13:47 EDT

Try bleeding the clutch line. Might have some air that is compressing and
not releasing the clutch all the way. Check for leaks as well. Could also
be a faulty slave cylinder. My dad had this same problem in his Furd..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

>Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Josh & Amy <joshrh@yahoo.com>
>Subject: DML: Clutch Problems
>
> Ok I get in my truck tonight to leave for work,
>start it up and try to put in into 1st and uh-oh won't
>go. So I shut her off and go through all the gears
>everything seems ok. Start it again this time in 1st
>and it won't shift. Last time I drove the truck was on
>sat and everything was fine and nobody has touched it
>until tonight. This happened one time before and I
>took the cap off the resivor and pumped the pedal a
>few times and it has worked since,(6 months)no go this
>time. What could be causing this?
>Somebody please help!
>
>Josh
>00RC 4X4 3.9L

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp