Clutch Problems

From: Josh & Amy (joshrh@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 23:55:38 EDT

  Ok I get in my truck tonight to leave for work,
start it up and try to put in into 1st and uh-oh won't
go. So I shut her off and go through all the gears
everything seems ok. Start it again this time in 1st
and it won't shift. Last time I drove the truck was on
sat and everything was fine and nobody has touched it
until tonight. This happened one time before and I
took the cap off the resivor and pumped the pedal a
few times and it has worked since,(6 months)no go this
time. What could be causing this?
Somebody please help!

Josh
00RC 4X4 3.9L