Re: Finally!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 01:34:20 EDT

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:33:51 -0400, egiblock@gibsdakota.com (Eric
Giblock ) wrote:
>i used t ohave the 40-series on my 3.9v6. it sounded bad ass.. up
>until the point where the back of it rusted out adn then it sounded
>like a race car when i took off.
>
>now i got a go raven exhaust on the truck, with duals coming out the
>back of the truck, and i'll never go back.. this exhaust system on
>there now is awesome..
>
>but don't get me wrong. the 40-series is a great thing as well..

Yea.. Standard flowmaster stuff doesn't stand up too well to harsh
climates, especially if there's salt involved. They do have some
stainless stuff now, though.

I'm really a fan of flowmaster products for two reasons. First, they
sound good. Second, their facilities are just a short hop away from
my house. Lots of those guys are my "neighbors" and I like to support
them.

-Bill