Re: Finally!

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@gibsdakota.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 23:32:52 EDT

i used t ohave the 40-series on my 3.9v6. it sounded bad ass.. up
until the point where the back of it rusted out adn then it sounded
like a race car when i took off.

now i got a go raven exhaust on the truck, with duals coming out the
back of the truck, and i'll never go back.. this exhaust system on
there now is awesome..

but don't get me wrong. the 40-series is a great thing as well..

Eric Giblock
egiblock@gibsdakota.com
www.gibsdakota.com