Re: Header Coating.

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 09:02:36 EDT

In article <2b.54d5d343.2daf2d84@aol.com>, B1LLYW@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 4/14/2004 6:48:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com writes:
>

> > Thanks DML as always for the information! I want to go with the coating,
> > More money then I have at the moment, but what the hay! ;-p Question now is
> > who? Jet-Hot is my base line for price and quality. Time to hit google and
> > the local phone book. Is Jet-Hot a brand name like with Rhino Liner and can
> > be done at local places or is it a one location kind of a deal?
> >

> Jet-Hot is a brand name. You can look for local shops. I had my most recent
> set done locally at Airborn Coatings. They have more than one location.

My buddy had the zoomie headers on his 392 hemi powered streetrod done by
Airborn Coatings in CT and it's a nice job. His are a dull silver color that
looks good with the polished aluminum intake, blower and valve covers on the
392. It's been over two years now with no signs of peeling. A lot of the people
doing custom work in the Boston area recomend them.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4