Re: OT: Happy Birthday Mike

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 23:27:01 EDT

Anne Baker wrote:

> That's right ladies and gentleman, it's Mike Maskalans' 21st birthday
> today. This means he'll be legal to drink at the BBQ this year, *and*
> can rent a car to get home if Steigermud bites a bit too hard. Happy
> Birthday babe!
>
> ~~Anne

Happy Barfday dude! I mean birthday hehe -- Great - just what the BBQ
needs - another drunkin lunatic with a 4x4! Woohoo!!

Good luck trying to get a rental car outta the Buffalo area being under
25! That's why I flew home last year. No one would rent to me. And
those who would wanted more than the freakin airplane ticket cost!!

I'll be rolling 23 years old in 4 days... Didn't know your birthday was
so close to mine Mike! I seem to recall you mentioning it before -
maybe when we went out to eat or something... but I'm not running on all
  cylinders so I dont remember.

Enjoy 21 while it lasts... soon you will be an old man like Andy. *flee*

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (95) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/