Re: DML:Diesel in a Dakota

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 02:26:21 EDT

I know they tried it in a Durango, but the cab noise was way too much to
make it feasible. And yes there's always the sidewinder, which I think
broke the 300mph barrier, but they had to do a lot of cutting to get it in.

I think it would be great, but I doubt it will happen because there's
probably not enough demand to justify production. Plus I doubt DC would
want yet another item hacking into their precious Ram sales.

Gary