Re: DML:Diesel in a Dakota

From: Bill (billk5008@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 09:02:19 EDT

Saw this thread a year or so ago. Some one had posted a link to a DC dealer
ship in South America, I think Brazil, where the Dakota came stock with a
diesal engine. I may be wrong on this. But if it can be done in a another
market the parts should be in DC's inventory to do this on our own. Correct
me if I'm wrong. Did a quick search 2nd paragraph:
http://www.dieselnet.com/news/9711ddc.html

Brazil Dodge home page
http://brazil.4adodge.com/english/dakota/models/