Diesel In a Dak? heh NOPE!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 10:51:29 EDT

I just got off the phone with Cummins - ball park figure for that 3.9L 4
banger oil burner is $9500 - with no harness, alternator, starter,
electronics of any kind - and 170 HP@ 200 RPM. Freight shipping would
be about $200.

I know all this because I was researching dropping that engine into
Christine - - its not gonna happen this year LMAO! Not unless I win the
lottery tomarrow. And for those of you who will say get a 5.9 I-6 outta
wrecked 25/3500 - - remember Christine is a Gen I with the short engine
compartment A V8 wont fit without a little bit of shoehorn work. A
staright six sure as hell won't fit witout major firewall and frame hacking.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (91) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/