Re: Diesel In a Dak? heh NOPE!

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 01:06:41 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Apr 19, 2004, at 13:21, Barry wrote:
>
>> One thing I envy about guys with old trucks is the ability to just
>> hack off a part if it's in the way... If I was brave enough to do
>> that, I would have 35's on my Dak right now...
>>
> yeah - those "pre-runner" *frame* cutouts.
>
> CUTTING YOUR FRAME.
>
> yes, without a lift you'd have needed to CUT YOUR FRAME in order to turn
> your tires far enough to leave the freeway.
>
> or at least close enough that I'll call it true. <g>
> --

eh, I beg to differ, with my measurements, the frame was the least of my
problems. I rub a bit now, and that part was about the same. It was
bodywork, flares and mudflaps that did me in.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com