Re: Re: Re: RE: RE: Ram Body Damage

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 12:17:17 EDT

"Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message

> heheh I've been leaving beer sit all alone on the store shelves for a
> while - started putting on weight! I'm sure I'll be in shape for BBQ
> time however. :D

It's time to discover light beer and/or exercise. I've actually lost a few
pounds while maintaining my drinking habit. ;-)

BTW, I'm meeting with my (soon to be) condo association this weekend. I'll
be asking them how they feel about vehicles with trailers overnighting on
the property, so that way you can stop at my place to meet up with Barry
(hopefully he can make it) and myself for a convoy to Jon's.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L