Re: Re: RE: Gen 3 Air hat space?

From: jndneff@texas.net
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 12:46:59 EDT

> Ok, I wasn't sure if you were going to be dimpling the "spiderweb" under the
> hood, or the sheetmetal itself. I just didn't want to see a post with "i
> dimpled my hood up by accident" in the subject line.

Hehe, no way man ;)

After publicly telling everyone what I was trying to do, do you think I would
actually tell everyone I screwed up when I hammered on my hood? But, it sure
would be a good excuse to move up to a nice aftermarket hood :)

The air hat is on order. It will ship out tomorrow since FedEx has already been
by their shop and I will have it early next week.

John