Re: Intense Performance Intake Installed!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 11:53:02 EDT

That price for a v8 throttle body is just about right... Of course, you'll
need the v8 throttle cable to do it (should be about $30). Its easy to swap
them out. On porting and polishing it, I would hold off until you had some
more mods on like 1.7 rockers and headers. But installing the V8 throttle
body as is will make a big difference.

Glad to see ya caught the mod bug! :)

Gary