Re: RE: Electric Fan and AC

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 00:43:03 EDT

Got one in mine... very happy with it. Look on Summits site for a
controller for it, I cant remember which one I have now, but they only sell
a few. I have the one that will kick the fan on and off with the
compressor, and is adustable for on/off temps.

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4
3.90 Gears, Long Bed