New DML BBQ Music Vid!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 03:26:29 EDT

24 seconds @ 11.8 MB file size... in Quicktime .mov format - sorry
folks, I don't have the ability to compress MPEG video.

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/DMLBBQTeaser.mov

If anyone wants to convert it to MPEG, Jon? Maybe you could host it on
the DML servers perhaps?... I'm going to have to delete it from my AOL
ftp space in the future... as I'm working on my web page and need the
space. It took me an hour and a half to upload that on AOHell Dial Suck
connection...

Enjoy! I'm already working on the full length music vid - which should
be out this fall. I;m waiting to get footage from this summer for the
project.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (88) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/