Re: Re: Re: 45-RFE pan gasket - Josh's garage.

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 02:31:36 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> "Barry" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>
>>When I was in the Army, I had a couple of friends that used to go 1/2 and
>>1/2 on a 12x16 [or some such size.. big enough to fit a full size ford
>>truck and a tool bench] mini storage unit that they used as a "garage".
>>[the army wasn't really fond of frame off restorations in the barracks
>>parking area, either] They'd each pay like $30 a month or so, and used to
>>"schedule weekends" or just call each other. I would think if you get a
>>group of 3-5 guys togeather, this could be a really cheap "garage /
>>maintenence area" for condo dwellers.
>>

>>--
>> -Barry
>

> That's a great idea and all, but the association is pretty strict about what
> you can/can't have in the parking lot. No structures temporary or
> otherwise. I'm just glad I've got lots of family with large garages close
> by.

No, that's not what I meant, don't you have self-storage units up there?
You know, the places that have 25 "garages" in a row...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com