Re: Re: Re: 45-RFE pan gasket - Josh's garage.

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 12:17:19 EDT

"Barry" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> dude, you are being dense... Do I need to send a picture?
>
> http://www.private-mini.com/
> [work safe]
>
> They have these places, called mini-storage that are essentially 25 [or
> alot more] garages of varying size, built togeather, that they rent out on
> a monthly basis. Get a few guys togeather and split the cost, and viola,
> you have a place to do your maintenence at, indoors, with power, etc.
Some
> places that offer RV storage also have free carwashes and such.
>
> --
> -Barry

Sorry, I missed that one. Maybe not enough coffee/sleep. There are a few
of those places, one of which is actually very close to where I'll be
moving. I hadn't really thought about that before, and seeing as that I'm
currently paying for one a few towns over (about a 45 minute ride) that's
got my project mustang in it, I might as well just do my truck stuff there.
Thanks for the idea!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L