Re: Re: Re: 45-RFE pan gasket - Josh's garage.

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 12:00:57 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> "Barry" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>
>>>That's a great idea and all, but the association is pretty strict about
>
> what
>
>>>you can/can't have in the parking lot. No structures temporary or
>>>otherwise. I'm just glad I've got lots of family with large garages
>
> close
>
>>>by.
>>>

>>No, that's not what I meant, don't you have self-storage units up there?
>>You know, the places that have 25 "garages" in a row...
>>
>>--
>> -Barry
>

> Nope. All our extra storage is in building. The attic is huge and each
> unit has a 4x8 storage locker there. No garages, sorry.

  dude, you are being dense... Do I need to send a picture?

http://www.private-mini.com/
[work safe]

They have these places, called mini-storage that are essentially 25 [or
alot more] garages of varying size, built togeather, that they rent out on
a monthly basis. Get a few guys togeather and split the cost, and viola,
you have a place to do your maintenence at, indoors, with power, etc. Some
places that offer RV storage also have free carwashes and such.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com