Re: Re: Josh's non-garage.

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 14:37:37 EDT

Another option would be to check around and see if there is a car club that
owns a building. One of the clubs in my area owns an old car dealership
building. It is fully equiped with lifts, welding equipment, paint booth and
most of the other equipment that's to expensive to justify owning for your
self. Club members get to use the facility and for an addtional fee there is in
door long term storage.

This club anyway, has limits on who and when it can be used. If I recall junior
members do not get a key and can only use the facilities when a senior member
is there. You have to replace consumables you use, not just pay for them, saves
someone always running out to purchase stuff.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4