RE: few parts for sale

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 18:51:52 EDT

Few more things

-2 working ax15 5speed trannys, these have a removeable bellhousing and
tailshaft. With the right bellhousing and tailshafts they will owrk on
dodge 4cyl v6 v8 and jeep 2.5/4.0 2wd and 4wd. the currently have the
correct housings and tailshafts for a dodge v6/v8 2wd truck.

-One excellent condition Hurst billet plus short throw shifter for the ax15
5 speed trans......

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid