Re: [OT] Net lag record

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 23:37:32 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

>That's wild. I wonder how they've got spam assassin configured.

Stupidly. I'm sure they just installed the binary and left the package
defaults in tact. I went with Primus because they didn't get involved
in what we were doing with the connection. Now they're trying to be
"helpful" and making things worse. If they get any more "helpful" it
might be time to search for another DSL provider. We'll see.