RE: When brake jobs go bad

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 10:51:06 EDT

I went through a lot of trouble with my 1999 dak b/c in 1999 a few years ago.
I think they replaced my pads three times before i got a pair that actually fit...

They tried a new design for the pads in 1999, then changed again in 2000. the problem is that most part companies either don't show this or assume that 97-currrent have the same part...

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com