Bell Engineering Billet FMU ??

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 19:22:53 EDT

Well, after starting my NEW job at the local NAPA, I was finally able to get
the Dakota over to a friend's shop for the Bell Engineering Billet FMU
install today.

It went in with little hassle other than having to fit a right angle adapter
to get room for the Fuel line to clear properly........

The question I have is should this unit be adjusted on the Dyno for proper
calibration or can it be adjusted using a fuel pressure gauge at the shrader
valve to get close.

Anyone with experience tuning one of these, I could please use some
advice....as the instructions are kind of vague on actual tuning procedure.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com