RE: Bell Engineering Billet FMU ??

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 19:46:11 EDT

Well everythings allways going to be better tuned on the dyno. You wont be
able to "tune" it per say on the street with a fuel pressure guage, but you
should be able to set the ratio up correctly by matching fuel pressure to
boost.... What was the calibration on the previous FMU?

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx