Re: Birthday Calendar

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 12:03:48 EDT

I wouldn't bother, unless Jon set something like that up.. I wont do it,
besides he already has that info and only needs to gleen the info from the
forms posted to run it onto something of the sorts.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red