Re: Anne's new ride!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 11:44:47 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> the picture won't be at this link forever, but this is Anne's new ride,
> parked behind my old one right after we picked it up this afternoon:
> <http://tinyurl.com/3xewk>
>
> it needs quite a bit of work, but I think it's got a good many miles
> left in it ::knock on wood::
>
> brief details-
> '94 Jetta GL 2.0
> 162xxx
> 5 speed
> poorly installed upgraded radio
> dents and dings of a city car, without being from the city
> *needs* brakes
> *needs* another key (only have ignition - they all should match though
> so it was probably stolen at some point and had another ignition switch
> put in...)
> maybe struts, probably wheel bearings, and some nickel and dime junkyard
> crap (tail light, interior door handle, already got a gas cap for it and
> some replacement pedals for the lost replacement pedals)
>
> it'll be interesting!

Hmm - looks pretty good from that picture? I didnt see any body damage?
  Congrads Anne - though its not a Dodge - its a really nice lookin car
:) And with the cost of fuel right now - part of me envies everyone
that has a little 4 banger heh.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (84) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/