Anne's new ride!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 01:08:22 EDT

the picture won't be at this link forever, but this is Anne's new ride,
parked behind my old one right after we picked it up this afternoon:
<http://tinyurl.com/3xewk>

it needs quite a bit of work, but I think it's got a good many miles
left in it ::knock on wood::

brief details-
'94 Jetta GL 2.0
162xxx
5 speed
poorly installed upgraded radio
dents and dings of a city car, without being from the city
*needs* brakes
*needs* another key (only have ignition - they all should match though
so it was probably stolen at some point and had another ignition switch
put in...)
maybe struts, probably wheel bearings, and some nickel and dime
junkyard crap (tail light, interior door handle, already got a gas cap
for it and some replacement pedals for the lost replacement pedals)

it'll be interesting!

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 360 (parked)         98 Dakota CC 318 (Fixed!)