Re: Water spots?

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 21:21:44 EDT

You mean the plastic part of the bumper or the metal?
I use Mother's metal polish on the metal. To get the
spots off plastic, I use elbow grease and mother's
polishing compound.
For the windows, I usually use a little vinegar or
ammonia mixture to remove the spots, then go over the
glass with a good glass sealer.

Hth,

Phil