Re: "Found" 3 MPG

From: James (sixpack_dak@rogers.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 20:34:24 EDT

You're a rarity then, very few of my customers were able to match those
numbers. One of my customers was an accountant who would bring me a
spreadsheet with his mileage numbers on it every time he would come in for
service. I think he only broke 20mpg once in the first year he had the
truck and that was on an all highway tank of fuel. Speaking personally, I
am very disappointed at the performance and mileage of the 3.9L engine. I
think they would be more useful as boat anchors, but as always YMMV.

James
91 CC 3.9L