Re: Gotta Love Vortech

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 10:08:13 EDT

DO NOT GO WOT until you get the Crane (or similar) box on. That detonation
will wipe out the headgasket in a split second. Net result could be as
simple as a gasket swap, or as bad as replacing the shortblock due to
cracking a piston.

I see this all too often on the R/T lists where we have quite a few blown
trucks.

Just an FYI. But make time to get the ignition box in place ASAP!!

TonyC